About Me

{ Tuesday, October 09, 2007 }
I'm a 30-something lesbian who has finally learned to embrace her femme identity (but that doesn't mean I don't know how to use power tools!). I love to knit, cook, decorate and am always up for any kind of crafty endeavor. I'm a vegetarian, treehugging liberal.

About three years ago, I landed my dream job and moved to southern Connecticut. Shortly thereafter, I met the love of my life. Not wanting to waste any time, we quickly got married and our first child (the bean) arrived in June, 2009. Motherhood has changed me in ways I could never have imagined and I'm loving every minute of it. I now work part-time outside the home and am a part-time stay-at-home mom.

My partner (referred to around here as "the boy" or "the sweetie") defies gender categorization.

No comments: