A gradual descent into a life you never meant

{ Wednesday, October 03, 2007 }
This is one of my favorite lines from this song. It always makes me think about how easily you can let your life get off track and become something or someone that you never intended. This is what happened to me. I woke up one day and realized I wasn't happy and that sitting around complaining about it wasn't making me feel any better.

Most everything in my life has changed in one way or the other over the past year and I've learned so much from the transformation. I am incredibly happy. I feel like I am back to being myself and my life is back to how I want it to be. I am seeing someone (who I alternately refer to as my "sweetie" and "the boy") who has brought so much love and compassion into my life. I'm learning that change is not always a bad thing!

No comments: