Birthday Couple

{ Friday, February 27, 2009 }
Thirty-three years ago today, my sweetie was celebrating birthday number two while all the way on the other side of the country, little old me was being born. We took our dear sweet time finding one another, but I am so thankful our paths did finally cross and so fortunate to have such a loving, supportive person in my life. I look forward to us sharing the next thirty-odd birthdays (and another thirty-odd after that, if I could be so greedy).



Happy 35th, Sweetie!

8 comments:

weese said...

happy birthday (2)!!

Anonymous said...

You two are so adorable!!! Happy Birthdays!

nutella said...

Happy birthday! Do you happen to live where that pix was taken? If so we live just up the road.

Val said...

wait... you guys have the same birthday?????!!!

Happy Birthday!

Dani Magestro said...

SO CUTE!!!

JR said...

Thanks, baby! We did take our time finding each other but it was well worth the wait. Happy Birthday right back at ya.

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, fun!!!

You and I are the same age. I'm still feeling out 33 a bit, though I suppose I'm stuck with it, even if it doesn't fit. ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I can't believe I missed this. How lovely to share a birthday with your partner!